Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I'm on MySpace!

I've created a MySpace profile for this endeavor:

www.myspace.com/ninproposal

I sent friend requests to NIN and various NIN-related bands like Saul Williams, modwheelmod, and QOTSA. I entered a short (150 word) message along with each request explaining the situation.

I believe there's a fine line between "getting the word out" and "spamming people." I understand that, I really do. At the same time, the only way I'm going to get in contact with the band is if I really pursue this, so that's what I'm going to do.

She means a great deal to me, so I've got to at least try.

More news to come...

1 comment:

Dan said...

I just went through this same type of event. I started a website to get more ideas: www.ourweddingproposal.com but I was trying to propose at a A7X concert... Details are shown on the main page of that site. I hope my experiences might give you some ideas of how to contact the band.

Good Luck.