Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I'm on Echoing the Sound!

I'm on Echoing the Sound!

More news to come...

UPDATE: Okay, so I'm not on Echoing the Sound after all. I submitted the post last night, and when I checked it this afternoon it said it didn't exist. I tried searching for it by keywords, but after I performed a couple searches and then got the following error:

"You cannot make another search so soon after your last; please try again in a short while."

As far as I can tell, I didn't post anything that violated their terms of use. I just posted a simple message saying, essentially, "I'm trying to propose at a NIN concert. Go here and here to check out my blog and YouTube video."

I guess someone didn't like that too much. I'm going to move on to other things and come back to Echoing the Sound in the near future.

No comments: